Information systems strengthen financial and operational processes. Given the evolving IT landscape, persistent security threats, changing business conditions, and regulatory requirements, IT and information assurance are vital.
The services we offer
- Addressing operational concerns, processes, and systems
- Mitigating risks and support business objectives
- Enhancing efficiency and improve IT controls and governance
- Assess information systems, including financial reporting and accounting systems
- Identifying and assessing IT-related controls
- Reviewing IT processes to optimise performance
Our team conducts IT audits as part of financial audits, helping organisations manage and respond to IT-related risks. This plays a critical role in understanding how IT risks impact the business and financial reporting.
MGA System and Compliance Audit
We conduct system and compliance audits for organisations seeking Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) licensing, ensuring effective operational and business controls.
IT Audit in External Audit
Our IT Audit team provides assurance on secure systems and applications used for financial statement reporting, helping minimise the risks of errors and fraud.
Third-Party Assurance Review (SOC)
We assist clients in obtaining service auditor reports, facilitate in-scope control objectives identification, and offer various ISSAE reports for different business segments.