Daniel pursued his studies at the University of Hertfordshire (London) obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, followed by a BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development and subsequently, graduating with First Class Honors with a thesis in the field of Online learning (E-Learning) and Ipsative Assessments. He is currently reading a Certificate in ICSI/CIL Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and ICSI/CPT Certified Penetration Tester Certification.
After first working in the IT and Telecommunications sector for four years, Daniel then moved to the Insurance and Financial Services sector where he worked for over 11 years with one of Malta’s leading companies in this area. During his time, he was involved in a variety of roles in IT such as Help Desk Management, Networks and Software Support, Software Development, Business Analysis and the management of the internal IT Department.
Daniel joined Grant Thornton in 2018, as a Manager in IT and Business Risk Services. He is involved in a variety of assignments and projects, including overseeing the management and internal IT processes.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Master of Science in Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Sciences - University of Hertfordshire
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Computer Science, First Class Degree