In a generation where cyber threats are ever advancing, the necessity for robust systems has never been apparent. Cybersecurity isn’t just a precaution; it’s an imperative. It’s the safeguard that stands between your sensitive data and those who wish to exploit it. Whether you are a multinational corporation, a small business, or an individual, the digital realm holds equal importance for us all.
Our mission is crystal clear: to stand as your trusted partner in safeguarding your digital assets. With a team of experts dedicated to staying one step ahead of cyber adversaries, we provide comprehensive solutions, tailored strategies, and awareness training.
Exploring 2023’s Threat Horizon in the EU
The ever-expanding digital frontier in 2023 has witnessed a relentless surge in cyber threats, characterised by the proliferation of sophisticated tactics employed by threat actors. In navigating this increasingly complex threat landscape, staying updated on the latest threat intelligence is crucial. This requires a dedication to adaptive cybersecurity measures that can effectively counter the evolving strategies of cyber adversaries.
Source: Enisa Threat Landscape 2023
- DDoS attacks are getting larger and more complex, are moving towards mobile networks and IoT.
- Ransomware and DDoS incidents resulted in significant economic losses caused by disruptions in sectors such as manufacturing, public administration, services, banking and finance.
- Several threat actors further professionalised their As-a-Service programmes.
- Threat groups showed heightened interest in supply chain attacks and are demonstrating an increasing capability by utilising employees as entry points.
- Data breaches saw a surge in 2023. Following an escalation in data compromises leading up to 2021 and a period of relative stability in 2022, there was a renewed increase in 2023.
Cyber Trends Unveiled for 2024
How we can help you
Our commitment to quality assurance goes hand in hand with our dedication to your organisation’s security. By continually refining our services, staying informed about the latest threats, and working closely with our clients, we ensure that you receive services of the highest quality that enforces confidentiality, integrity, and the availability of your data. We leveraged the NIST CSF framework and integrated its principles into our service lines to guarantee that your cyber security posture is well founded and substantial.
We can help your company foster a risk culture where safety is paramount, and peace of mind is standard. Work alongside us to secure your digital footprint.
Strategy & Governance
Benefit from strategic guidance tailored to your unique organisational landscape with our Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) solution. Our seasoned vCISO professionals bring a wealth of experience to the table, serving as your cybersecurity leaders. We provide a diverse set of services including:
- Setting up your Risk & Governance Strategy
- Coordinating with executive leadership to develop enterprise-wide security programs and oversee their development, implementation and maintenance
- Providing strategic advice to C-suite, risk management committees and the Board of Directors
- Presenting “state of security” to leadership and to the Board of Directors
Identify & Protect
We can help determine the current cyber security risk to your organisation and assist you in using safeguards to prevent or reduce those risks. Our services include:
- Risk Assessment and Gap analysis
- Compliance and Regulatory Guidance
- Identity and Access Management
- Endpoint Security
- Data Loss Prevention and Device Control
- SIEM and Security Operations
- Threat Intelligence
- Security Awareness
We can assist you in finding and analysing possible cyber security attacks and compromises. Our services include:
- Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessments
- Red Team Assessments
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) Services
- Social Engineering simulations
- Network, Cloud and Application Security
Respond & Recover
We can help you act regarding a detected cyber security incident and assist you in restoring the impacted assets and business operations. Our services include:
- Incident Management & Response
- Business Continuity & Resilience Planning