- Tax and regulatory
- Direct international tax
- Indirect international tax
- Global mobility services
- Transfer pricing
- Estate planning
- Wealth advisory
- Trust and trustee services
- Regulatory and legal
- Medical cannabis licensing in Malta
- Corporate services
- Ship and aircraft registration
- Company formation Company formation
- Financial regulatory services
- VAT VAT
- 2018 Amendments of the Income Tax Act
- Family trusts
Estate succession requires careful planning to ensure that one’s wealth can be transferred to the desired beneficiaries, while avoid incurring in extra taxes.
Earlier planning allows taking advantage of the tax opportunities available.
It is also of utmost importance that when one intends to transfer an estate, adequate provisions are made, which also include the spouse. At Grant Thornton we possess the skill and expertise to support you in your estate succession plans.