When companies fail, the options are to wind down the business, or to restructure and turn it around.
Our clients choose Grant Thornton because:
- we are a fully integrated, highly-experienced team. We work in a way that is sensitive to our clients’ individual circumstances
- we are at the heart of the development of cross border restructuring legislation, ensuring our clients have access to leading edge and best practice restructuring solutions
- we have market leading teams in a number of the key offshore financial centres. In combination with our broader international presence, this allows us to advise on situations involving the most complicated group structures.
Our teams offer specialist solutions in the following areas:
- restructuring: we provide operational and financial restructuring support to under-performing companies, their creditors and stakeholders
- debt advisory: our services include debt capacity, restructuring, covenant and market advice
- insolvency: we act as an insolvency practitioner in corporate or insolvency issues.
The support we provide encompasses not only financial and strategic analysis but also an evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the management team and cash flow management. As part of the solution often involves the disposal of non-core loss making operations our specialists can assist you to ensure that subsequent deals maximise shareholder value.