Angelie holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration. She also obtained her Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified in Cybersecurity, and Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certifications in 2022, 2023, and 2024, respectively.
She joined Grant Thornton Malta in 2022 and is currently an Assistant Manager in Information Technology. She specialises in conducting Information Technology Assurance Audit including ISAE 3402 Assurance Reports and MGA Agreed-Upon Procedure, across various industries in Malta. Her expertise spans land-based and online gaming, hospitality, retail, financial technology, investment fund administration, and government services.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton Malta, she worked at two of the Big 4 auditing firms, contributing to the internal and IT audit activities in the United States of America and Australia, focusing on delivering innovative insights and exceptional client services.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control – ISACA
- Master in Business Administration – Philippine Women’s University
- Certified in Cybersecurity – ISC2
- Certified Information Systems Auditor – ISACA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Internal Auditing – Far Eastern University