Developing a brand means much more than designing an attractive logo. It involves creating a compelling narrative to connect the product and its values to those of the consumers. It means going beyond traditional advertising tactics to generate new and exciting worlds and venture beyond the product’s primary market to discover entirely different target audiences.
During our course we will delve into the creation of successful brands, discover how to create a campaign that resonates with your clients and analyse compelling case studies of brands which rose from being unknown industry players to corporate giants.
Start time: June 4, 2021, 2:00 PM AM Malta Time (GMT +1)
End time: June 4, 2021, 5:00 PM Malta Time (GMT +1)
Price: Euro 60 (incl. VAT).
Funding can be applied for from Jobsplus for Investment in Skills.
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration. Kindly sign in at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the class.
Audience: marketing professionals.
Contact: +356 2093 1810 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s in a name
- Creating an attractive visual identity
- The mission and values: brand personality and responsibility
- Launch strategies: from traditional to guerrilla marketing
- Promotional channels
- Online branding
- Under Armour: rise of the underdog;
- The Marvel brand: from comics to Hollywood;
- Pepsi Vs Coke: war of the brands
- Understanding the steps necessary for the creation of a brand
- Creating a brand with a unique mission, voice and personality
- Understanding and applying advanced online promotion strategies
A certificate of completion will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.
This event has been accredited with 3 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Professional Development competency as per the Accountancy Board Accreditation Rules.