BitMalta, Malta's first association dedicated to the promotion of blockchain technologies, has confirmed its latest partnership with the prestigious Nextgen Payments Forum that will be hosted on 27-28 February 2018 in Malta. Jonathan Galea, President, Bitmalta as well as Vice President, Joseph Borg will be engaging attendees with an intriguing panel discussion on blockchain titled “The Rise of Blockchain Technology in Malta’ also joined by Carl Brincat, Deputy General Counsel, Malta Gaming Authority and Jan Stockhausen, Director, Kessler Stockhausen Advisory.
Working also in collaboration with the European Banking Federation, European Fintech Alliance and Payments Advisory Group the Nextgen Payments Forum will help in the advancement of the fintech, payments and e-commerce sectors across the region.
Key stakeholders from across the UK, Middle East, Russian Federation and the EU, will be gathering at this Forum to explore new opportunities, share insights and evaluate global best practices and case studies.
Confirmed international speakers and experts include:
- Marc Baxter, UK Lead Open Banking/PSD2 Commercialisation, HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Paul Alfing, Senior Consultant Retail, Payments Advisory Group, Member e-Payments Taskforce, Ecommerce Europe
- Subas Roy, Global Chairman, International Regtech Association (IRTA)
- Pascale Marie, Brien, Senior Policy Adviser, Payments and Digital, European Banking Federation
- Marius Jurgilas, Board Member, Bank of Lithuania
Grant Thornton are official sponsors of BitMalta.