Family business consulting
We offer a holistic approach at helping family businesses managing the range of issues which can arise at any moment during the life cycle of a company.
We work closely with a range of family businesses, including those where families:
- Own a percentage;
- Are actively involved in management;
- Have voting control;
- Control the strategic direction of the business; or where
- More than one generation is involved in the business.
Our services include:
- Company formation;
- Consulting, tax, audit and advisory services during the growth and mature phases;
- Assistance in business succession between generations;
- Providing the services needed to unbundle, list, sell or liquidate the business consultancy;
- Assisting when a member of the family wishes to exit the business by the first generation;
- A range of consulting, tax, audit and advisory services during the growth and mature phases;
- Assisting the family to transfer to another generation; and
- Providing the services needed to unbundle, list, sell or close down the business.
Because of the experience we gained through the last few years we are also able to deal with unique issues for a family business, for example, where members of the family want to exit the business.