Vacancy - Support consultant
Grant Thornton is an established professional services firm providing assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate and tax services to a broad range of Maltese and international clients. We are a member firm of Grant Thornton International with 47,000 people across 130 countries. In view of our continued expansion a vacancy has risen for a Support Consultant.
The selected individual will be specialised in the areas of ERP/Finance/Procurement IT systems to provide professional, efficient and effective support service to Grant Thornton's customers. The individual will also be required to provide internal IT support to the employees of our firm. The ideal candidate should have the following profile in terms of skills and qualifications:
- exceptional communication and customer facing skills
- good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a hands-on approach
- excellent time-management, able to prioritise the workload and meet deadlines
- ablility to work both alone and as part of a team
- in possession of a clean driving license and has his/her own car, together with a willingness to travel abroad as necessary
- previous experience of working with ERP/Finance/Procurement IT systems
- experience of working in support services
- strong foundation in accounting
- sound experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft office and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS
- SQL skills.
The position calls for a mature and reliable individual who is keen to develop both product/technical knowledge as well as soft skills. If you think that you fit with our requirements and you are looking for a step forward in your career we would be happy to receive your detailed CV for our consideration. In addition to competitive remuneration packages, we provide our employees with a modern and welcoming workplace environment, ongoing learning and development opportunities and a unique culture based on sound values and an excellent rapport with all our clients.