- Tax and regulatory
- Direct international tax
- Indirect international tax
- Global mobility services
- Transfer pricing
- Estate planning
- Wealth advisory
- Trust and trustee services
- Regulatory and legal
- Corporate services
- Ship and aircraft registration
- Company formation Company formation
- Financial regulatory services
- VAT VAT
- 2018 Amendments of the Income Tax Act
- Family trusts
Indirect international tax
With our ample global network, Grant Thornton can help you avoid unexpected liabilities and unnecessary costs.
Our professionals can advise you on Value-Added Tax (VAT) as well as customs and excise.
We establish if you need to register for the VAT system in your destination country – be it in or out of Malta. If so, we’ll put you in touch with a VAT representative vendor, register your company and assist with the culmination and capitulation of your VAT returns.