- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers
- Corporate Services Administrator
- Administration officer
- Senior Executive in Tax
- Junior Accountant
- Accounting Lead Associate
- Senior Executive Transaction Advisory Services
- TAS (Transaction Advisory Services) Assistant Manager
- Lead associate, Compliance and Risk
- Junior lawyer
Specialism / Function
Legal services, financial services, capital markets
About the role
Grant Thornton’s regulatory, corporate and financial services team provides a wide range of regulatory, advisory and corporate services directed at entities operating in diverse financial services sectors, as well as companies seeking access to capital markets. As part of the firm’s expansion, we are looking for a Junior Lawyer to support our legal team resources, with a focus on financial services and capital markets.
The full-time post calls for a fresh university graduate or someone who is in the final year of one’s academic studies, having a particular interest and specialisation in financial services and company law. He or she should possess good client-facing skills, be able to work alone as well as within a team, possess good problem-solving skills and be eager to learn how to utilise market knowledge and technical expertise to propose creative solutions to clients.
An eye for detail and a professional approach, together with excellent communication skills and a strong command of written and oral English would be imperative for this position. Preference will be given to individuals with a strong academic background.
In addition to an excellent remuneration package, the chosen candidate will benefit from ongoing training and support, coupled with a dynamic and fun-oriented working environment, international exposure, and the right platform for the person to advance his or her career.
Why should you consider Grant Thornton?
- Firstly, our culture makes it very easy to for you and our employees to interact with one another, whatever your grade, with an open-door policy
- We value your opinions immensely and with us you are safe to express yourself
- Of course, we offer a higher-than-average compensation for the work that you do
- Besides, you will have a free medical insurance from the day you start
- After 1 year in employment, you would qualify for a so called “well-being allowance”
- You may wish to invest part of your salary in a pension scheme that is administered by the Firm – the money you collect is for you to enjoy, even after you stop working with us
Your career progression is very important to us. With Grant Thornton you will never feel that you’re stuck, and you will experience growth and also financial rewards
Interested candidates are invited to send a motivation letter and a detailed CV to the Associate Director, People and Culture, on email@example.com by not later than Friday 8 April 2022.