- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
Job details: We are looking for a reliable and hardworking individual to provide general office support comprising a variety of clerical activities as well as reception duties. The following is a broad list of tasks:
- Handling of telephone calls, both incoming and outgoing.
- Greeting and directing clients visiting the office for meetings.
- Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel.
- Receiving, sorting and forwarding incoming mail.
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assisting in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Assisting with other related clerical duties such as typing, printing, filing, photocopying, scanning and binding.
- Updating information related to the Firm’s employees.
The ideal candidate for this position must have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Good standard of education, preferably at Advanced Level
- Qualifications in administration or secretarial subjects would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent typing skills
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Self-motivated and meticulous
- Be a good team player and a people person
- Pleasant personality with a client-oriented mindset
- Flexibility to accommodate the firm’s work exigencies
Previous work experience in the field would be considered an asset. This is a full-time position with regular office hours being 8:30am till 5:30pm. During 6 weeks in summer the hours of work will be from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by not later than Friday 16 July 2021