- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
Junior Administration Officer
• Handling of telephone calls, both incoming and outgoing;
• Greeting and directing clients visiting the office for meetings;
• Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel;
• Receiving, sorting and forwarding incoming mail;
• Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.);
• Assisting in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies;
• Assisting with other related clerical duties such as printing, filing, photocopying, scanning and binding;
• Updating information related to the firm’s employees;
• Assisting in monthly payroll inputs.
The ideal candidate for this position must have the following qualifications and competencies:
• Good standard of education, preferably at advanced level;
• Qualifications in administration or secretarial subjects would be considered an asset;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel;
• Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
• Self-motivated and meticulous;
• Be a good team player and a people person;
• Pleasant personality with a client-oriented mindset;
• Flexibility to accommodate the firm’s work exigencies.
Previous work experience in the field would be considered an asset, however, all the necessary training will be given. This is a full-time position with the regular office hours being 8:30am till 5:30pm.