- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers
- Corporate Services Administrator
- Administration officer
- Senior Executive in Tax
- Junior Accountant
- Accounting Lead Associate
- Senior Executive Transaction Advisory Services
- TAS (Transaction Advisory Services) Assistant Manager
- Lead associate, Compliance and Risk
- Junior lawyer
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton, an established professional services firm providing assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate, tax and IT services to a broad range of Maltese and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join its Finance team.
Duties will include the posting of invoices, debtors’, and creditors’ reconciliations, assisting in the preparation of management accounts, preparation of sales orders and issuing of sales invoices, assist company personnel with accounting queries, research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies, posting of journals in the nominal ledgers, reconciliation of ledger balances
The position calls for an individual having the following skills and qualifications:
- good analytical and problem-solving skills
- proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- A very good progression in obtaining the ACCA qualification
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- fluency in both Maltese and English
- excellent communication and organisation skills
Candidates with previous experience will be given preference.
Why should you consider Grant Thornton?
- Firstly, our culture makes it very easy to for you and our employees to interact with one another, whatever your grade, with an open-door policy
- We value your opinions immensely and with us you are safe to express yourself
- Of course, we offer a higher-than-average compensation for the work that you do
- An attractive ACCA package, including payment of tuition, study leave and rewards
- Besides, you will have a free medical insurance from the day you start
- After 1 year in employment, you would qualify for a so called “well-being allowance”
- You may wish to invest part of your salary in a pension scheme that is administered by the Firm – the money you collect is for you to enjoy, even after you stop working with us
- Your career progression is very important to us. With Grant Thornton you will never feel that you’re stuck, and you will experience growth and also financial rewards
Interested candidates are invited to send a motivation letter and a detailed CV to the Associate Director, People and Culture, on email@example.com by not later than Thursday 10 February 2022.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.