- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton, an established professional services firm providing assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate and tax services to a broad range of Maltese and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Junior IT support officer to join its IT administration team.
We are looking for a reliable and suitably qualified individual to perform the following set of duties:
- provide support to internal end users
- investigate and resolve issues
- keep track of queries
- administer IT systems
- monitor backup and perform restore operations
- deploy patches and updates
- preparation of laptops and installation of company applications
- any other ICT related support
The ideal candidates for this position must have the following qualifications and competencies:
- strong experience with MS Office Applications
- basic experience with Microsoft 365
- basic experience managing Windows servers
- good communications skill
- strong customer service ethos
- ability to work well with people
- excellent organisational skills
- ECDL Certified
Other qualifications will be considered an asset.
This position would be ideal for someone who is at the initial stages of a career in IT systems administration. Previous work experience in the field would be considered an asset, however, all the necessary training will be given. Interested applicants are invited to apply below, also including a detailed CV.
Want to learn more about working at Grant Thornton? Read our FAQs.