- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
We are looking for reliable and suitably qualified experienced auditors to form part of the firm’s Audit and Assurance team and to perform external audit work for a diversified portfolio of clients.
- ideally be qualified accountants (Masters in Accountancy or ACCA), although due consideration will also be given to candidates who are at an advanced stage in their ACCA qualification process;
- have between 4-5 years proven work experience in performing external audit work;
- be able to handle assignments on their own as well as within a collaborative and team environment;
- possess pleasant client-facing techniques;
- be focused on reaching deadlines and in handling the pressure of work, especially during the busy season;
- have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly in English;
- be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- have the right disposition to keep on learning and nurturing one’s own career within the firm;
- be conversant with International Auditing Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards;
- be an organized and meticulous individual and with a mindset of a “complete-finisher”;
- own a car and a clean driving license.
Interested candidates are invited to send a motivation letter and a detailed CV to the Associate Director, People and Culture, on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence. Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading international organisations of independently owned and managed accounting and consulting firms, providing assurance, tax and specialist advisory services to privately held businesses and public interest entities. Clients of member and correspondent firms can access the knowledge and experience of more than 56,000 professionals in over 140 countries and consistently receive a distinctive, high quality and personalised service wherever they choose to do business. Grant Thornton International strives to speak out on issues that matter to business and which are in the wider public interest and to be a bold and positive leader in its chosen markets and within the global accounting profession.