- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
• building strong relationships with clients, other corporate service providers, banks and regulatory bodies;
• drafting all documentation including agreements and resolutions at the company formation, restructuring and liquidation stages;
• opening bank accounts for clients and any changes on an ongoing basis;
• leading face-to-face meetings with clients as well as minute taking for AGMs and EGMs;
• assisting the legal team during the process of obtaining licenses in Malta;
• reviewing and analysing due diligence and transaction monitoring documentation to assess clients at the onboarding and ongoing monitoring stages;
• creating streamlined procedures and processes when required;
• co-ordinating internal departments, such as tax professionals, corporate lawyers, accountants, and auditors;
• managing deliverables to client expected from different team members;
• assisting with the establishment of trusts and continuous support thereafter; and
• assisting the legal team with residency and citizenship applications.
The ideal candidates for this position must have the following qualifications and competencies:
• 1-2 years of experience in a Corporate officer role (or equivalent);
• Excellent organizational skills, preferably with project management experience;
• Ability to follow-up on outstanding tasks and bringing them to a conclusion;
• Excellent communication skills especially in written and spoken English;
• A strong eye for detail while being efficient in the execution of daily deliverables;
• Strong customer service ethos;
• Ability to work well with people and within a diverse and international team;
• Preferably a Level 5 (or higher) qualification in administration and/or office management;
• Knowledge and confidence using MS Office Applications such as Word, Power Point and Excel, preferably ECDL Certified.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
This position would be ideal for someone with a strong personality who is inclined to build a career in corporate services. Previous work experience in the field is a must, however, additional training will be given. Applicants should already be residents in Malta, since the vacancy needs to be filled soon.