Specialism / Function
This vacancy requires a highly motivated and experienced individual who is enthusiastic to take on a portfolio of accounting clients.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Client accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and recap declarations;
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and general accounting principles for small and medium sized entities (GAPSME);
- Preparation and submission of tax returns and tax refund claim forms;
- Preparation of accountancy files for audit purposes;
- Liaising with auditors.
- In the final stages of ACCA;
- Two to three years of experience within a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring that lines of communication remain open;
- Proficient in the use of standard office tools including Microsoft Excel;
- Able to prioritise own work, work on own initiative, and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their application, including a recent CV, to the Associate Director, People and Culture on: firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Wednesday 31 March 2021.