- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
Audit and Assurance
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates, having the right experience, to fill any one of the vacancies in our Audit and Assurance Service Line:
Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers
The position will depend on previous experience in the role.
About the job:
- The selected candidate/s will report directly to the Audit Directors and Partners
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation, completion and review of audit reports, reports to those charged with governance and financial statements
- Manage a portfolio of clients operating in various industries
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time, and resource requirements
- Brief and oversee staff on assignments, provide on the job training as required, liaise with senior client staff to ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms.
- Ensure that assignments are completed in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures.
- Identify and resolve key audit issues and contentious items, in consultation with the client.
- Attend at and present findings to client audit committees and board meetings
- Participate actively in recruitment
You must possess:
- An accounting qualification from university, or recognised body, such as ACCA
- Preferably must be warranted
- In depth knowledge of IFRS and ISA
- Strong background and experience in audit methodologies and techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in external audit for the Assistant Manager role, 6 years’ experience for the Manager role and over 8 years’ experience for the Senior Manager role.
Please send us a motivation letter together with a detailed CV to the Associate Director People and Culture on firstname.lastname@example.org by end of June 2022.
Strict confidentiality is guaranteed.