Specialism / Function
We are looking for a capable Administrative Assistant within our People and Culture team who is willing to work on a full-time basis of 40 hours per week. The selected candidate will be performing a broad range of tasks, of which the main ones are listed hereunder.
- Updating of training records
- Coordinating internal and external training
- Updating of HR system including leave records
- Filing and keeping employee records updated
- Supporting recruitment drives
- Assisting in documentation related to EU Funding Schemes
Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- A’ Level standard of education
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken Maltese and English, and other interpersonal skills such as problem-solving, active listening and perseverance in work.
- Pleasant personality with excellent teamwork mentality
- Able to work under pressure and within set time-frames
- Disciplined and respectful of confidentiality
- Has own means of transport
A full CV together with the academic transcripts should be addressed to the Senior Manager, People and Culture on email@example.com by Wednesday 2 December 2020.