- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton, an established professional services firm providing assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate and tax services to a broad range of Maltese and international clients, is seeking to recruit an Accounting Lead Associate to join its Business Process Solutions team.
Grant Thornton’s Business Process Solutions team provides a wide range of accounting, payroll, indirect and direct tax compliance services to entities operating both in the local and international sector.
The vacancy requires a highly motivated and experienced individual who is enthusiastic to take on a portfolio of accounting clients.
The main responsibilities will include:
- client accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner
- preparation of management accounts
- preparation and submission of VAT returns and recap declarations
- preparation of financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and general accounting principles for small and medium sized entities (GAPSME)
- preparation of accounting files for audit purposes, and
- liaising with auditors.
- in the final stages of ACCA, or recently qualified
- ideally two to three years of experience within a similar role
- excellent communication skills
- proficient in the use of standard office tools including Microsoft Excel
- prioritise own work, work on own initiative, and meet deadlines.
He/She will be required to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com and addressed to the Associate Director, People and Culture.
Want to learn more about working at Grant Thornton? Read our FAQs.