- Interns Interns
- Experienced hires
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
Specialism / Function
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
The Accounting Clerk’s responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, assisting with certain report preparations and billing. The chosen candidate will be using Sage Evolution accounting software programs to process business transactions, sales Invoices, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. The successful candidate should be familiar with basic accounting procedures and have an eye for detail.
Ultimately, the successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s business transactions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting team
- Preparation of sales orders
- Issuing of sales invoices
- Assist company personnel with accounting queries
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Posting of journals in the nominal ledgers
- Reconciliation of ledger balances
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Highly organised
- Able to work well in a team environment, as well as on own initiative
- Excellent prioritisation and communication skills
- Excellent levels of written and spoken English and Maltese
Education & Experience
- A minimum A Level standard of education and ideally undergoing ACCA studies.
- Previous experience in Accounts
- Knowledge of Sage is preferred but training will be provided
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please send your CV to email@example.com