The event is not active anymore.
This is one hour and a half intensive course is specifically designed to provide participants with an overview of the tools necessary to understand how to maximize the use of social media for their businesses.
Start Time: September 11, 2020 9:00 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
End Time: September 11, 2020 10:30 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration.
Audience: Marketing professionals
Program level: Intermediate
Price: Free participation
Contact: +356 2093 1810 / email@example.com
- Understanding the theoretical background behind social media marketing;
- Analyzing and reaching your audience;
- Structuring and executing a social media marketing plan;
- Establishing your social media key performance indicators.
1. Understanding the use of social media in Malta
2. Plan and deliver a holistic digital strategy, tailor-made to the customers’ expectations, making use of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
A certificate of completion will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.
- Fort Business Centre, Level 2
- Triq L-Intornjatur, Zone 1
- Central Business District
- Birkirkara CBD1050