The event is not active anymore.
This advanced training session covers from strategy and content creation to best practices for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You will learn how to create a digital marketing strategy and monitor your campaigns’ performance as well as recognising fake influencers.
During the lecture, a number of case studies will also be presented in order to show how successful brands generate interaction through engaging content and strategies.
Start Time: October 12, 2020 9:00 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
End Time: October 12, 2020 12:10 PM Malta Time (GMT+1)
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration. Kindly sign in at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the class.
Audience: Entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.
Program level: Advanced
Price: Euro 75 (incl. VAT). Payment details will be sent via email when the registration is completed.
Contact: +356 2093 1810 / firstname.lastname@example.org
9 - 10:30 am: Finding your Strategy
Creating a digital marketing strategy:
How to select the correct digital tools and establish your communication objectives.
Finding and keeping your audience engaged:
The use of digital marketing personas and the creation of engaging content.
The digital marketing mix:
How to use social media, corporate websites, newsletters and news portals to deploy an effective campaign.
Establishing key performance indicators:
Understanding the metrics to measure the success of your campaign.
10:30 – 10:40 am: break
10:40 – 12:05 pm: Your Strategy in Action
- Expanding the reach of organic posts;
- Advert creation;
- Understanding insights;
- The importance of Facebook pixel and how to install it on your website.
- Creating content for a professional network.
- Post creation: the 280 limit.
- Recognising and choosing genuine influencers;
- How to create an eye-catching and attractive photo wall.
12:05 - 12:10 pm: Question Time
- This event has been accredited with 3 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Professional Development competency as per the Accountancy Board Accreditation Rules.
- A certificate of completion and handouts will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.
- Fort Business Centre, Level 2
- Triq L-Intornjatur, Zone 1
- Central Business District
- Birkirkara CBD1050