This advanced training session covers from strategy and content creation to best practices for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You will learn how to create a digital marketing strategy and monitor your campaigns’ performance as well as recognising fake influencers.
During the lecture, a number of case studies will also be presented in order to show how successful brands generate interaction through engaging content and strategies.
Start Time: October 12, 2020 9:00 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
End Time: October 12, 2020 12:10 PM Malta Time (GMT+1)
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration. Kindly sign in at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the class.
Audience: Entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.
Program level: Advanced
Price: Euro 75 (incl. VAT). Payment details will be sent via email when the registration is completed.
Contact: +356 2093 1810 / email@example.com
9 - 10:30 am: Finding your Strategy
Creating a digital marketing strategy:
How to select the correct digital tools and establish your communication objectives.
Finding and keeping your audience engaged:
The use of digital marketing personas and the creation of engaging content.
The digital marketing mix:
How to use social media, corporate websites, newsletters and news portals to deploy an effective campaign.
Establishing key performance indicators:
Understanding the metrics to measure the success of your campaign.
10:30 – 10:40 am: break
10:40 – 12:05 pm: Your Strategy in Action
- Expanding the reach of organic posts;
- Advert creation;
- Understanding insights;
- The importance of Facebook pixel and how to install it on your website.
- Creating content for a professional network.
- Post creation: the 280 limit.
- Recognising and choosing genuine influencers;
- How to create an eye-catching and attractive photo wall.
12:05 - 12:10 pm: Question Time
- Accreditation details will follow shortly.
- A certificate of completion and handouts will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.