A company communicates not only by means of the commercial messages appearing in the media and press releases sent to newspapers, but also through its actions and the way it addresses its internal and external public.
Matching your corporate identity with your corporate image may sometimes be difficult. In addition, the spokesperson of an organization must be able to act swiftly to contain negative exposure in blogs and social media websites, as well as deal effectively with requests from journalists.
Our course aims at explaining how effective public relations can help an organization maintain its visibility in the media and tackle a crisis whenever and wherever it may occur.
Start Time: July 2, 2021 9:15 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
End Time: July 2, 2021 12:30 PM Malta Time (GMT+1)
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration.
Price: Euro 60 (incl. VAT).
Sign up for this course before June 23 to enjoy an early bird reduced rate of Euro 50 (incl. VAT).
Contact: +356 2093 1810 / email@example.com
– The PR function in an organization;
– Recognising news value in a story;
– Critical factors in the publication of press releases;
– Understanding how to liaise with the media to organize a press launch;
– Assembling the media kit for the press launch;
– Crisis communication: case studies;
– Standard operating procedures for managing a crisis;
– Effective techniques to deal with media inquiries;
- Providing participants with the tools to recognize occasions for generating positive exposure;
– Analysing best practices in the management of a crisis from a PR point of view;
– Recognizing risk factors inside an organization that could lead to a crisis and identifying ways of preventing them;
– Limiting the damages from bad exposure in the media.
A certificate of completion will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.
- Fort Business Centre, Level 2
- Triq L-Intornjatur, Zone 1
- Central Business District
- Birkirkara CBD1050