- Tax and regulatory
- Direct international tax
- Indirect international tax
- Global mobility services
- Transfer pricing
- Estate planning
- Wealth advisory
- Trust and trustee services
- Regulatory and legal
- Corporate services
- Ship and aircraft registration
- Company formation Company formation
- Financial regulatory services
- Family trusts
Global mobility services
Migrant tax compliance and advisory
Grant Thornton is a leading provider of tax return completion services. We use process-enabling software and a global network of offices close to the main centres of expatriate population to give efficient and cost-effective services, while not losing personal touch with you or your employees.
We will also assist you to meet your reporting and payment commitments in the distinct jurisdictions in which you have liabilities. In addition to our compliance work, we aid you with cross-border contract structuring and advise on tax and social security aspects of total compensation packages.
We can provide a full range of services to help you manage international assignees constructed to help you reduce costs while elaborating service to them. We can help with pre-assignment planning, at post support (including individual tax return completion), repatriation assistance, and on-going support, in locations throughout the world.
We have created a complete global service offering able to adjust with your needs using:
- Business immigration compliance: work permit and visa applications and extensions for business employment situations.
- Business immigration advisory: advisory work for companies new to business immigration, educational and support services for in-house departments, entrepreneurs, business persons, highly skilled migrants and nationality matters.
- Global immigration co-ordination: tailored outsourcing of business immigration utilizing our global network of immigration specialists.
We can weigh your international assignment program processes to record its current state, benchmark against industry standards, and suggest areas of improvement. We can compare your current vendor's costs and performance to industry leaders to help you reduce your costs and improve service to your employees.
Mobility advisory services
We use a spectrum of tested tools and techniques to help coordinate your international assignment program with your business objectives.
With our performance, we have a lot of finance enterprises of the world wanting to become a partner and to build a service model to be able to use to many people in peace.